domingo, 10 de octubre de 2010

Blog's variants.


Hey everybody, this time I do not have anything new to show you, well maybe yes jeje..
I wanna invite you to take a look at my other blogs (depending on your language).
I will keep on uploading all my works, one by one till all of them look the same (at least talking about works).

* uminstantenanada.blogspot.com (PORTUGUES).
* aninstantonnowhere.blogspot.com (ITALIANO...well talking about this one...I will just say I wanted the blog's name to be according to what i have to comment about each work, so will rewrite everything in here but in italian).
* einenaugenblicknirgendsauf.blogspot.com (DEUTSCH).
* uninstanteenlanada.blogspot.com (ESPAÑOL).
* aninstantonnowhere.blogspot.com (ENGLISH).

Well hope you can be patient with me cause it's not that easy to translate as exact as possible.

2 comentarios: